- We Implement the Egyptian laws of consumer protection.
- Refund is only accepted in the case of manufacturing defects only
- To be eligible for a return due to Manufacturing defects, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Items on Sale can only be replaced and not refunded.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- NOTE: You have 48 hours to notify us by sending an email from the day you received your purchase
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 9 El Enshaa St. Nasr City - Cairo EG 11511.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 9 El Enshaa St. Nasr City - Cairo EG 11511.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary